Voice search is also known as voice-enabled search. It allows you to use a voice command to search anything on your devices – desktop, phone, or tablet. Today, voice search is mostly used in directory assistance, local search, and for many other things. Search by voice is on the rise and two-fourth of the adults are using voice search per day and it is expected that more than 50% of searches will happen in voice by 2020. In fact many best SEO companies are using voice search to produce more traffic and make conversion better.
Voice search is often considered as interactive, convenient, and fast more than the text. According to the study, Man can speak 150 words per minute and type 40 words per minute.
On search engine optimization voice search has many benefits, according to the business stats:
- Two-fourth of the Google searches are made via voice.
- More than 80% of US B2C marketers think voice search and virtual robots will play an important role in coming three years.
- More than 50% of the US mobile users worry about voice-enabled technology prying on them.
- Voice labs found that there were a total of 33 million voice-first devices.
- Voice search stood at the 3rd spot.
- Google CEO said that 20% of the queries on Google are voice searches.
How Voice Search Turn Your SEO on Brain
Voice search has an extended mileage. It is more convenient and handy for a user to speak than to type. This is how it turns your SEO:
Semantic Search Is the Today and Tomorrow
It relates to the study of words and logic. It is data that seeks to improve search accuracy and produce relevant results. Unlike other search engines, semantic search is done by understanding a searcher’s intent through concept matching, natural language algorithms, and contextual meanings.
Semantic search as a science of meaning, has many benefits:
- Improves the experience of users on the page
- Visitors are happy when they find their required answers
- Business intelligence is improved
- Provides the better chance for enterprises to build a strong relationship with their clients
Voice Search Is Becoming a Norm
Voice search as already mentioned is easier than typing. It is trendy for today and will be useful in future. This means voice search will not be going away. Voice search is becoming the new norm for business marketing because:
- Users want to collect their information in less or no time
- Voice search on a mobile phone is a genuine and personal form of search.
- In coming few years Voice search will impact more than the local search
Voice-enabled search is growing day by day and it is expected that it will be on top among other search engines in few years.