Currently, there are more than two billion users on Facebook. On the other hand, Instagram has around 800 million monthly users. With a ranking of such high-value social audiences on these two platforms, you have better chance to find out your desired audience. In fact, today you can see many influencer marketing campaigns accomplished by multiple brands on these platforms — most of them are successful, fortunately.
Discovering the right influencers on social networks is a great start, but it isn’t the something that acts as a magical weapon. You have to build on or simplify your influencer interactions to guarantee that your campaigns drive brand awareness and ultimately improving your bottom line.
So, here are some indications that your social influencer campaign isn’t working as it ought to be:
1. Your Influencer Content Isn’t Reaching Their Viewers
Unfortunately, Organic reach is falling. If we talk about Facebook, it dropped by 50% during the last year. It is alarming. By this means, your influencer’s content is not reaching to their viewers. In fact, the Instagram influencer’s post can only be view by around 20% of their spectators.
Admittedly, this is not the fault of your influencers. They generate valuable content that resonates with the spectators. Our so-called Social media platform is not a “pay to play” thing. The good news is the pay element is a whole lot inexpensive than initiating more influencers.
Think or study how you’re giving support to your influencers. Are you just giving a note to your influencers with the message? Unfortunately, that isn’t enough to do. Instead, generate and share materials that’ll benefit your influencers get a better perceptive of your product. And go crazy with your creativeness.
2. Sales or Coupons Are the Only Motivation for Your Audience to Visit
A long message, like one-time-use coupon or voucher, makes it stress-free for you to generate leads but this will stop coming in once the elevation finishes. Contrariwise, the magnificence of influencers is their ability to associate longstanding. In fact, discount or a new coupon can weaken your trustworthiness, if they’re being offered every week. Instead, your primary goal should be getting a reliable engagement.
3. If Your Current Influencers Are Stopped Delivering
Influencers, just like the brand or products, have a life cycle, too, it is a tough time for you — if your influencers aren’t generating the numbers which they used to breed. For such circumstances, pay consideration to the following:
- Evolution of their niche
- Variations in engagement trends
- Saturation of their audience
- More sponsorships
4. Your Influencer’s Other Posts Aren’t Appropriate
It is not something beneficial to think or expect relevancy from your influencers about your product. On the other hand, if your influencer posts about the products feel inappropriate compared to every other piece of their content, it indeed is.
To find the appropriate influencers fit your slot, keep an eye on the following tips:
- Find out some great influencers who’re excellent at their work. Follow them and use Facebook or Instagram proposals to discover some more influencers.
- Always good to study the competitors’ influencers. By studying them, you get many things more to know.
- Be more particular and target the influencers who focus on a specific niche.
- Make sure your message matches the influencers.
- Get more details through Instagram user-endpoint API.
Lastly, I would say, try something unique and don’t give up!